Sunday, January 29, 2006
- Name: kneel
- Location: Vegan, Mongolia
I am a frustrated gondolier. I feel I could be one of the world's truly great gondoliers, but I don't live in place where the streets are all flooded. I may be the Michael Jordan, the David Beckham, the Bono of gondoliers, but, thanks to an accident of geography, the world will never know. . . . . I grew up in swamp. I was raised by wolves.
- Picture Chloe took of me, Montpellier, France. Co...
- Pro-Butchery: Pro-Life isn't pro-life
- Beur Republic: Factors Behind the French Riots
- Fox Freeloaders: Today's Lies
- Friedman Visits Death-Penalty Disneyland
- GET ME REWRITE!: Bush takes... uh... responsiblity...
- FACE DOWN: Greed is the answer to 9/11?
- The Levees You Have, Not the Levees You Need
- Fatal Error: The blunder the killed Jean Charles d...
- Simple, Straightforward, Wrong